A scent as complex and deep as the history and geography of the body of water it is named after. With notes of plum, floral, vanilla, amber and other botanicals, this scent will leave you indulgently wanting more.
Essential Oils: Cardamom Seed oil and Clove Leaf.
Care Instructions for candle:
1. Keep your wick cut down to 1/4 of an inch.
2. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
3. Soy wax begins to liquefy at a lower heat, meaning that your candle will last longer and burn slower. Please allow top of candle to completely melt before blowing the wick out to maximize on fragrance strength and to provide an even melt of wax.
4. One candle works best in a small to medium size room.
5. Do not leave candle unattended.
6. Do not place candle near flammable items.
7. Do not leave candle in sunlight for elongated periods of time. This could discolor your candle or lead to the potential for the wax to soften.