“I would like an espresso please.”
“Jim, you’re sitting in my living room, not an artisanal coffee shop, that’s my candle you smell.”
“Oh right, sorry.”
Yeah that’s basically how the conversation will go when you light this candle.
Each candle is made with American grown 100% soy wax. The wicks are all cotton and void of lead and zinc. The essential oils and fragrances we utilize are of a superior grade and phthalate free. Each lid is hand galvanized and the jars are re-usable. Birch & Main does not utilize any additional additives as well as excludes use of color dye in any product to ensure the natural state of the wax and burning process.
Every candle provides a vintage yet modern style paying homage to 19th century craftsmanship.
Crystal clear glass mason jar adorned with the word mason on two of its sides and the classic measurement lines on the other two.
Diameter: 3 in
Height: 3.5 in
Care Instructions for candle:
1. Keep your wick cut down to 1/4 of an inch.
2. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
3. Soy wax begins to liquefy at a lower heat, meaning that your candle will last longer and burn slower. Please allow top of candle to completely melt before blowing the wick out to maximize on fragrance strength and to provide an even melt of wax.
4. One candle works best in a small to medium size room.
5. Do not leave candle unattended.
6. Do not place candle near flammable items.
7. Do not leave candle in sunlight for elongated periods of time. This could discolor your candle or lead to the potential for the wax to soften.