This classic scent of freshly cut lavender invokes a sense of free spirit and relaxation.
Essential Oils: Lavender, Orange, Lemon, and Cedarwood.
For a complete list of our candle scents click HERE.
Each candle is made with American grown 100% soy wax. The wicks are all cotton and void of lead and zinc. The essential oils and fragrances we utilize are of a superior grade and phthalate free. Each lid is hand galvanized and the jars are re-usable. Birch & Main does not utilize any additional additives as well as excludes use of color dye in any product to ensure the natural state of the wax and burning process.
Every candle provides a vintage yet modern style paying homage to 19th century craftsmanship.
A clean, minimalist glass Tumblr jar with a white coating that allows for a subtle and diffused light inside the jar resulting in a softer glow. Each jar also comes with a unique dust cover shown in photographs above. Made in the USA.
Diameter: 3.1 inches
Height: 3.3 inches
Care Instructions for candle:
1. Keep your wick cut down to 1/4 of an inch.
2. Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
3. Soy wax begins to liquefy at a lower heat, meaning that your candle will last longer and burn slower. Please allow top of candle to completely melt before blowing the wick out to maximize on fragrance strength and to provide an even melt of wax.
4. One candle works best in a small to medium size room.
5. Do not leave candle unattended.
6. Do not place candle near flammable items.
7. Do not leave candle in sunlight for elongated periods of time. This could discolor your candle or lead to the potential for the wax to soften.